Anyone know where to get a healthy happy baby ekkie?

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
I've been looking for a couple months for a place the sells good healthy baby ekkies for a couple months now I've sort of drawn up a blank. I have no clue of any reputable breeders since I've never had an ekkie before. I was kind of hoping that one of you Eclectus owners out there would know a good breeder because I sure can't find one.

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
So I might have found one does anyone know if royal wings aviary is reputable? They seem to be but I'm not really sure.

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
I’m not familiar with them personally. But they have google google ratings - take that for what it’s worth.

there’s also JC Aviary in Texas, which enjoys a good reputation.

and laurella desborough at eclectus parrot center has been breeding ekkies for decades. Can’t go wrong with her.

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I’m not familiar with them personally. But they have google google ratings - take that for what it’s worth.

there’s also JC Aviary in Texas, which enjoys a good reputation.

and laurella desborough at eclectus parrot center has been breeding ekkies for decades. Can’t go wrong with her.
Thank you!!!!

OP
Birdgirl24

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
Hi! I see no warning signs on the site, in fact, it is well done!
Well I found it after many months of looking for reputable breeders because Finch farm sure isn't one. Last time I got a bird from them it was Petals and he came half weaned and hungry. They just make me mad so yeah now I have a hard time trusting any breeder after that experience.

Most Reactions