Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Both of these pictures are stunning! Yep, you can make the 2nd one your entry for now:) Is the 2nd picture of Griffen? His colours are incredible, I've never seen this mutation before.
Yep! The one and only Griff boy!

jeninec11769

Nov 8, 2021
california
Parrots
Paulie and Phoebe GCC
So funny that this is the topic; Bath Time. I’m completely obsessed with bath time pictures! What a beautiful bunch of birdies our community has! Just love it! 🥰❤️
and of course, no bath. Would be finished without attention to the toes! Just fun photo;

View attachment 38009
I agree with bath time lol; OBSESSEDDDDD

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Yes, I think my phone has tones more. But for this contest, Video will be our final entry 🤗
First or second video? Either is a great choice!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots

Miles

Dec 16, 2021
Media
Virginia, USA
Parrots
Miles, Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure
20220317_153640.jpg

Bath time always makes Miles super spastic. I was laughing at his hairdo and apparently he felt insulted. I love his tongue, and this was a special shot to have gotten. I will treasure it forever. Great topic choice, Laurasea, and thanks for suggesting I enter this!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
View attachment 38952

Bath time always makes Miles super spastic. I was laughing at his hairdo and apparently he felt insulted. I love his tongue, and this was a special shot to have gotten. I will treasure it forever. Great topic choice, Laurasea, and thanks for suggesting I enter this!
Your welcome! This is an awesome photo! I love gcc tongue lol...ok sounds weird but Ta-dah always let's her tongue hang out during a good scritching!
My chances of winning this month are so low! Al these great pictures and videos ! But I can't get enough of these wet birdies!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
View attachment 38952

Oh that tongue!!! Miles is absolutely adorable wet, and did I mention how much I love his tongue??

Miles

Dec 16, 2021
Media
Virginia, USA
Parrots
Miles, Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure
Your welcome! This is an awesome photo! I love gcc tongue lol...ok sounds weird but Ta-dah always let's her tongue hang out during a good scritching!
My chances of winning this month are so low! Al these great pictures and videos ! But I can't get enough of these wet birdies!
Wet chickens are the best!!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Here's a JFF for you guys! Unless you think I should switch my official entry...but then again, this one hasn't got an adorable tongue in it either! View attachment 38970
This is adorable too, but I love the one with the tongue:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions