Babies Names

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Baby bird #1 is now Jade (cause "he" has dark feathers coming in)

Baby bird #2 is now Tango (instead of Mango, because he looks like he will be dark like poppa bird - Pix - and not a mango color - momma)

What do you guys think of these names??? :)

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
Cute! I hope you enjoy your babies! :)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Baby bird #1 is now Jade (cause "he" has dark feathers coming in)

Baby bird #2 is now Tango (instead of Mango, because he looks like he will be dark like poppa bird - Pix - and not a mango color - momma)

What do you guys think of these names??? :)

What do *I* think of these names?? FANTASTICO!!! But, moreso, just simply enjoy yourself enjoying the lil wee ones!!!!! :D ;) :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Very good choice!:)

So there are two? I mean you don't have any news..
A third one maybe?:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I love the names, BRILLIANT and sound as if they suit them well.

Hmmmmm maybe we need pics just to make sure they really do suit them . :D :D :D :D (Yeah I'll try anything to get pics)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks, yeah I did see those ones, I was just being greedy though. :D Once you start me on the pics, I want more and more and more. :D

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
haha I see. I will be getting more pictures today and will post them there as well so keep the link handy ;)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah, I'm one happy lady now. :D I'll keep checking the link now. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts