Baby Pictures

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Okay, here are a couple pictures I got today ... the baby you can see is one of the youngest ones, and there MAY be 4 now.

Uh, the files are too big to come on here ... any ideas on how to make them smaller?? I am on a mac. Maybe I will look see (or I can email them to someone and they can make them smaller maybe)

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
delete your link I will post them for you... that way you can post more pices in there and not everyone will be able to see

You take the picture's link and click the little mountain/yellow icon when your posting and you insert the link there and POOF you have your pictures in a post

pixandserenitywiththeirbabies-july4.jpg

serenitywiththebabies-july407B.jpg

serenitywiththebabies-july407.jpg

pixandserenitywiththeirbabies-ju-1.jpg

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
yep, those are my babies :)

i put the link though to the photobucket thingy.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
absolutely precious! wee little thing! awwwwe... :smile015:

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
hehe yep they are teeny ... and there is actually only two right now ... i thought there were three but it seems like i saw a bum as a head hehe - oops ... but ... there are two eggs that look kindda pinkish, so i thinkt here will be two more babies hatching int he next day or so. the other egg (there are 3 in total) is white and looks different than the two pink ones.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They are so precious, what little cute bundles of joy they are.

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Absolutely fatastic! :)
They are true miracles!
I loved the pic of mother-baby but the other one with the couple together is also great!
Very good job with those birds!
They look really happy! :)

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I am so very proud of those little birds ... parronts and babies :)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
You have good reason to be, they are beautiful, and so very happy.

WELL DONE TO YOU TO. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts