Banned!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Stormy is banned coz I'm almost done with the vet visit and I like it (y)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Stormy is banned coz I’m sorry 😞

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Stormy is banned coz as you should πŸ™‚

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Stormy is banned coz your friend did what- πŸ’€

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Pipp is banned coz you ALWAYS BAN INCORRECTLY

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Pipp is banned coz YOU DIDN'T EVEN BAN!? and it means ban the wrong person. You do it on purpose-I think-

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
fox ibb Ummmmm *thinks of a lie* the intention of banning the poster incorrectly was totally by mistake umm, because uhh- *nervous sweating*

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Pipp is banned coz lol. Random question: how old are all your birds? And when did you get your first one?
(totally random-I just want something to talk about)

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Pipp is banned coz lol. Random question: how old are all your birds? And when did you get your first one?
(totally random-I just want something to talk about)
well.. my FIRST 2 budgies I got was when I was abt five but I don't like talking about them because well... let's just say I was too young for a bird and I held them very badly, squizing them.. and yeah you can probably guess what happened RIP bird.... and we got another one ant some thing happened(PLEASE don't hate me i was just a kiddo) and when I was 7 I got a Senegal and simaler thing happened... RIP Kiki(the guilt still lives on :' | ) and when I was 10 my parents got a ekkie, Pedro, for the family but it wasn't the right pet so now he is living with a close friend and having a great life

OK, let me talk about my current birds

Jeff was my first one. I got him on 19/6/2020 (or if ur american, 6/19/2020). age unkown, tho I guess he is about 3-5 years old, he came from a pet store. how old was i when got him? I'll keep that private for safety reasons. Jeff used to be tame but I think I lost his trust while making a yt video on things not to do in order to keep their trust and I did things that cause them to lose trust(I was just a kiddo, and yes I had a yt channel but I deleted it due to private reasons) and I did all the thing on him and that was just stupid : /

John
Technically he used to be my bro's birds but it kinda became my responsibility. I got him on 24/6/2020(or 6/24/2020) I guess his age is about 2-3. He also came from a pet shop. He has never really been tame but idc honestly

Snowy is about 1 1/5, I got her from a breeder on 24/8/2020(or 8/24/2020), when she was abt 4 weeks. She is quite tame and is very sweet

Grumpy and sunny was bought on the same day, with the intention of breeding them(I was just a kid ok). Sunny's birthday is on 9th april 2019 and Grumpy's is was on 2nd august 2019. Grumpy used to love head scratches. He's sit on my laptop while I was using it. He was very loyal to his partner, Sunny. One day, I noticed something wrong with him. I told my mom but we weren't too concerned. Only the next day, I found him at the bottom of the cage, fighting to live. He was starving. He refused to eat,( I still don't know why, maybe it's because I gave him a lot of veggies and he wasn't a big fan of it, and i'd give him pellets once a day. I think he was starving himself because he might've been sick) and his keelbone was sticking out. we rushed him to an avian vet, and she said there isn't much we can do but try to hand-feed him, and hopefully he'll get some strength. But even then, he was to weak to swallow. He died in my handsπŸ’” I miss him every day and not a day goes by where I don't think about him at least once.. Sunny was very bonded to him and for the first few months after his loss she wouldn't stop calling him.. she is slightly tame but needs a lot of time.

Griffen is about 7-8 months old, and I can't remember the exact date i got him. Again, he was my brothers but he didn't really give him a lot attetion and put him in my birds' cage so yeah he's been there ever since.. he is not tame

Pippen, I got her on 16th august 2021(i think?) she is very tame. she's about 5-6 months old

Last edited:

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Pipp is banned coz cool, thanks πŸ™‚

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
ICY IS BANNED SO

Most Reactions

Latest posts