Banned!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Rozalka is banned because she also runs a youtube account to be an "influencer"

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Clark is banned because it's not true. I don't really use this account. The last video was uploaded just because my online friend missed Zenek

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Rozalka is banned because her avatar is not her GCC.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Mazovian trains are banned for deleting my train! Because of it I had to wake up half hour earlier

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Mazovian trains are banned for deleting my train! Because of it I had to wake up half hour earlier
Double ban because I was running for my return train which turned out to be 55 minutes delayed ☹️

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because she needs to be out providing help to refugees.....especially refugee parrots.

They can fly, but parrots tend to prefer train rides as they like the choo choo noise they make.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
aussie_wings is banned because she/he ran a pirate radio station using hacked military satellites to show everyone in the world real time actual strategic submarine locations.

That in itself was not the bad part....they were selling the information to the highest bidder and grossed over 7 billion dollars from rogue networks.

aussie_wings used their Australian (note not Austrian) immunity to evade every other countries military persons ire.

The most egregious thing is the budgies are sent out to do thee reconnaissance data in real time to greater expand the corporate empire for more profit.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
rozalka is banned (because the best part of my plan is no one can stop me!)

awesome movie quote

aussie_wings

Jun 24, 2022
🌴☀️Florida, USA☀️🌴
Parrots
🌟 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽〘F Lutino Budgie〙🌟
✈️ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧〘M Cinn-Turq-Pied-Spang Kakariki〙✈️
aussie_wings is banned because she/he ran a pirate radio station using hacked military satellites to show everyone in the world real time actual strategic submarine locations.

That in itself was not the bad part....they were selling the information to the highest bidder and grossed over 7 billion dollars from rogue networks.

aussie_wings used their Australian (note not Austrian) immunity to evade every other countries military persons ire.

The most egregious thing is the budgies are sent out to do thee reconnaissance data in real time to greater expand the corporate empire for more profit.
He's right though. I am an expert hackher and don't agree with what the military is doing with those submarines.

Starlight is an amazing entrepreneur... How could she not lend her talents for the cause? She and I both benefit from this. She's made a deal with Coca-Cola and they produced a beverage in her name (Starlight Coca-Cola), as well as opened some storage units locally, "StorLite". She's also been manufacturing lights for warehouses and contracting with major franchises such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Target. I must brag on my child. Eggbertha has apprenticed under her for years now and is hoping to start making her own business deals soon.

And I'm banning clark_conure for not sharing the data that he found on the submarines.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
to Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
My computer is banned for restarting when I wanted to click "Send" so I had to write the massage from the beginning

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
My computer is banned for restarting when I wanted to click "Send" so I had to write the massage from the beginning
Rozalka is banned for giving out free massages and not messages.....big difference, and I'm very upset I didn't get one. (Might want to look up those definitions my dear :D :love::ROFLMAO: you are to cute!).

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Clark is banned for spotting my typo. Sure, I meant message 😅 Or I could write a "reply" because I was answering for a comment

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rozalka is banned again for still not offering a massage as promised. That's ok though I'll get some allopreening from my flock.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rozalka is banned because when I type her name my browser says it's misspelled.

Most Reactions

Latest posts