Banned!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Tikitiel is banned because for few years I had been on another parrot forum... but its admin illegally organized a bird exhibition near my town:mad:

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Tikitiel is banned for NOT being curious!

Sir H. H. Gregg Q. T. Birb, III has a long name without a complicated history.

When I first saw him in the store, I was like, "Oh, he's a Greg" and I can't tell you why. Just seemed like a Greg. Then when I saw him next I was like, "Greg Q. Birb." Again, no idea why. Was playing games one night and mentioned him and someone sent me the H. H. Gregg meme, so, that got put on because | funny |. But no one takes memes seriously, so he needed to be a Sir so someone would take him seriously. "T" because "Q. T." lul (and he's sooooooooooooo cute). And he's the third pet I've had, so "the third" haha. (The doge is technically my "sister" [adopted by the parents while I was in the hospital] / Rehabilibuddy [helped me re-learn to walk after I got hit by a car lul] / Studypawdy [because she was also up at all hours of the night if I was] / Securipup [because couldn't live on my own without First Bark Alert] / Puppalegal [because she never fails to answer the phone]... Her history is much more complicated than Gregg's name LOL)
Aww, that's cute. My bunny kind of has a name similar to that. Well, his official name is Chili. But, it took us forever to come up with a suitable name for him, and everyone had a name that they liked. So we also gave him a royal title that kind of incorporated all the names. We called him Baron Chester Chiliam III von Munchhasen from the District of Hoppington. 😂

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Tikitiel is banned because cockatiel is one of four* only parrot species which don't have to be registered in Poland.
*Soon one of only three parrot species - probably breeding ring necked parakeets will be illegal here

Most Reactions

Latest posts