LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Saxy is banned because HRH had a bath and I've had to pop her in her cage for a little bit while I do some housework and she is NOT HAPPY!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Roz is banned because Lilly is threatening me with her beak and her fuzz, and because i hope your visit to the doc is nothing serious 🙏

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
LaManuka is banned because Polish low is sometimes silly. I am after an operation and the doctor thinks I don't have to visit him any longer because my condition is stable... But without visiting him I can't be officially disabled (while I am - I can't moving my spine)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Roz is banned because she'd better do her exercises like the doctor says!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Roz is banned cos I'm sure you'll find out what they are soon enough :)

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
LaManuka is banned because I don't have time to go somewhere to learn new exercises (however I can also learn on PE, but I am not sure if I will be able to pick the right ones)

imouse1

Oct 10, 2021
Media
NM
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure: Sir H. H. Gregg Q. T. Birb, III
LaManuka is banned because I don't have time to go somewhere to learn new exercises (however I can also learn on PE, but I am not sure if I will be able to pick the right ones)
Rozalka is banned because there are no wrong exercises unless they damage you

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Imouse is banned for saying things about doesn't know - how can you say that I don't go there? not mentiong first I was supposed to go on PE and check there

imouse1

Oct 10, 2021
Media
NM
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure: Sir H. H. Gregg Q. T. Birb, III
Imouse is banned for saying things about doesn't know - how can you say that I don't go there? not mentiong first I was supposed to go on PE and check there
Rozalka is banned for assuming I read the 4 pages of bans from yesterday 😫 (and also for not being complicity non-compliant with me)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
imouse1 is banned for banning Tiki faster than me

Most Reactions

Latest posts