Bat bird!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
This is a new one for albie.... he climbed in to my hand and decided this was the best position for a nap and snoozed for about 5 minutes before I had to move him as my hand was starting to cramp up .

Attachments

• IMG-20220624-WA0026.jpeg
    IMG-20220624-WA0026.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 63

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
YES YES GCCs love being upside down for some reason. Mine never slept like that but they love being cuddled in any position!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
My Oscar used to lay on his back and play with his JINGLE balls, sort of juggling them with his feet. But he would jump up and look indignant if I got too close while he was doing that.

(Sadly, I realized that my first message could be read differently without the all-caps word I included. Which wasn’t what I meant. Although I recall grocery shopping with my roommate and seeing “fish balls” in the frozen foods section. “What? Fish have balls? Who’d have thunk it?”)

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
This is a new one for albie.... he climbed in to my hand and decided this was the best position for a nap and snoozed for about 5 minutes before I had to move him as my hand was starting to cramp up .
haha, that's so funny! My GCC Maddox does the same thing on his play tree. He seems to also love being upside down but I have never seen him sleep that way. Super cute pic!

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Connies favourite toy to play with on her back!
This behavior could become part of a trick easily!

My late Quaker, Lucy, liked to like on her back in my hand. She liked me to hold her like this and I could even hold her tail up to my ear like a little green phone. Lucy would also ring like the telephone. I tried to teach her to ring and let me answer the ‘bird phone’, and to then say ‘hello’, but I always got bit in the ear.

Some birds.

Most Reactions

Latest posts