Bird rescues near Spokane Washington or Hermiston Oregon?

ZoeyBear

Jul 27, 2021
Media
United states
Parrots
Zoey (GCC) R.I.P
R.I.P Skittles (GCC)
As some of you may know my GCC Zoey died a couple of weeks ago and I am still grieving her loss, but I am wanting to maybe get a bird again sometime I am just not ready for a new one yet. (but I still want to interact with parrots) then a post I saw got me thinking about going to a bird rescue to expand my knowledge of other bird species besides GCC and maybe getting some more hands-on experience with some different types of birds and still being able to interact with birds until I am ready for another bird but I can't seem to find any I am hoping that someone might know one close enough to the areas I asked about that I could visit

Reef Aquarist

Dec 31, 2021
Libby, Montana
Parrots
None yet
@ZoeyBear I don’t know of any parrot rescues near Spokane but I live 165 miles away just across the Montana/Idaho border. I go to Spokane fairly often as I have relatives there. Is there pet stores in the area or in Spokane that have a good selection of parrots and supplies? I would have to start with a Google search and just call or email them but I wonder what you know?

OP
ZoeyBear

ZoeyBear

Jul 27, 2021
Media
United states
Parrots
Zoey (GCC) R.I.P
R.I.P Skittles (GCC)
@ZoeyBear I don’t know of any parrot rescues near Spokane but I live 165 miles away just across the Montana/Idaho border. I go to Spokane fairly often as I have relatives there. Is there pet stores in the area or in Spokane that have a good selection of parrots and supplies? I would have to start with a Google search and just call or email them but I wonder what you know?
There is a pet store called sparky's bird store that I have gone to a few times and you are allowed to interact with the birds and hold them but the owner killed a costumers bird and has been charged with sexual harassment so I have not gone back since I learned of that. Other than that I do not know of any other pet stores but I have not looked in a while. we only live in Spokane and Hermiston part-time and are probably going to be in Ohio next summer (we live in an RV so we travel a lot) so I will look around in those areas for pet stores or rescues

Most Reactions

Latest posts