Bird Talking Competition

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I had trouble loading Fred's initial videos, as they were too big. I don't know how to edit them, so I did new shorter videos. This has been a very time consuming process for me, as I'm a bit of a computer klutz!:eek:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I had trouble loading Fred's initial videos, as they were too big. I don't know how to edit them, so I did new shorter videos. This has been a very time consuming process for me, as I'm a bit of a computer klutz!:eek:

I know exactly what you went through Sharon, I spent hours and hours re-doing the video's.

Anyway you the they come out fantastic
I love watching and listening to our little Freddie

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I'm just finishing the uploads now....I haven't even checked to see if they are there, yet...I'm so glad you guys are seeing something. No more contests for me...it's not worth the aggravation!!!:rolleyes:

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I'm looking at some of the videos on the site now....HOW DO YOU VOTE??? I can't find it....:eek:

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
They made it a bit complicated. After clicking on the video to watch below it shows 5 stars and the amount of votes received. Click on the 5th star and then it will update and show thanks for voting.;)

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
ahhhh I hope our Mishka is doing well!!!!

I didn't know Freddie was on there also.....omg!!!!!

How could you both DO this to me???? ha! I CAN'T CHOOSE! I will have to vote for darlinf Freddie too <3

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
It is a complicated mission, you have to be an Einstein to complete the mission.

I have tried to explain this as easy as I could, hope you manage, if not just shout for help okay. Shout softly okay

After you have registered on the site

http://www.besttalki...e&id=1&Itemid=3
Remember to write down you username and password okay
You should receive an e-mail from them........ I have copied Stevens e-mail for you to understand.
The first link you see below, click on it, it will them active your username and password.
Then you go click into the second link, that will take you to the bird competition site.

Hello Steven,

Thank you for registering at BestTalkingParrot.com. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.
To activate the account click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
Registration

After activation you may login to Best Talking Parrot.com - Share your video clips of your bird talking! using the following username and password:

Username: Parrot-boy
Password: routledge

To vote for Freddie
When you are in the site, log in using your username and password........
Just above from where you have logged in, it says Home Videos, click into video's.
When the page changes, look at the right hand side where it says search ...... type in there
Freddie
and enter
When the pages changes and you see Freddie's video's click on the video, when page changes, scroll down, under the video you will see the stars.
Click on the star from the right hand side, it's rates the video higher.
Once you have voted it will say thanks for you vote then go up to the top of your page, where it says File, click into the arrow, and it will take you back to the video page, then click into the second one and do exactly the same. You may vote for as many of his video's as you like.

Thanks for the many many votes for
Mishka
Please do the same for Freddie

Mwah
[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Antoinette [/FONT]

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
Sharon, I just voted for all 8 of Freddie's videos... I love to listen to him...

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I think it's Jan.16....

There's an Amazon there who sings Hallelujah...so cute.

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
That reminds me of the Quaker parrot! :D Absolutely to cute for words! Here he is but dont vote for him cause someone from our forum must win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf5uw7VxDzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsu6lA2tM9s

We are so fortunate to share our lives with these wonderful creatures.
loveshower.gif

Last edited:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
BIRD TALKING COMPETITION

Barbara e-mailed me the competition is finally over. Barbara has the flu, so it could take a couple of days longer to find out who is the winner.
To all of you that voted for Mishka and Freddie, guys thank you so so much.
Now the waiting game begins ..............
and the nails biting sessions ha ha

What ever the outcome I am so so proud of Mishka....... LoL he had a lot to say in many many videos.

Last edited:

Most Reactions