Bird Wanted

LittleElf

Jan 10, 2022
Lost my green cheek of 8 Yrs. looking for another green or Pineapple.. taught mine to say over 35 words and complete sentences. I miss my baby and friend dearly.. I've been scammed out of $350 for a bird that never arrived. I'm sick of online scam sights. I'm heart sick and need someone to help me find someone that hand feeds and a price I can afford. My children and grand children all miss him I'm 70 plus and need a baby to train.. Thanks God Bless

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I'm so sorry your last GCC passed away. Sending hugs of comfort your way ❤️
Try posting elsewhere? Facebook? Craigslist?

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Hi! What part of the world are you in?
As for affordability, the price spread is insane! There’s a store asking $899 for their GCC! The employees know that’s ridiculous, but someone in Corporate doesn’t agree! Up the road, $299!
Run any leads through us, we can be quite resourceful at weeding out the trash!
I highly recommend a rescue! You aren’t taking on someone else’s problems, you are putting yourself out there for the one!

OP
L

LittleElf

Jan 10, 2022
Hi! What part of the world are you in?
As for affordability, the price spread is insane! There’s a store asking $899 for their GCC! The employees know that’s ridiculous, but someone in Corporate doesn’t agree! Up the road, $299!
Run any leads through us, we can be quite resourceful at weeding out the trash!
I highly recommend a rescue! You aren’t taking on someone else’s problems, you are putting yourself out there for the one!
I live outside Palm Springs Ca. in the foot hills USA.. I know what you are saying , so true... Thanks Flboy if you hear of anyone close to me Please let me know I won't do the shipping act either again just can't afford another mistake for bird and shipping... my heart feels so heavy... God Bless

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
Here is a place I've done oodles of research on they hand raise babies and they seem trust worthy and I trust them but there babies aren't cheep look up jc aviary it is in Texas. Then again always good to ask questions!

OP
L

LittleElf

Jan 10, 2022
Here is a place I've done oodles of research on they hand raise babies and they seem trust worthy and I trust them but there babies aren't cheep look up jc aviary it is in Texas. Then again always good to ask questions!
Thanks so much but I live in California desert area and really can't afford shipping on top of getting a new baby.... I'll look tho... God Bless and thanks for the info...

Birdgirl24

Dec 2, 2021
North Dakota
Parrots
I have 1 budgie, He is a male both. I have been looking into getting an Eclectus Parrot tho.
Thanks so much but I live in California desert area and really can't afford shipping on top of getting a new baby.... I'll look tho... God Bless and thanks for the info...
No problem hope it helps!

Most Reactions