Birdy Nanny Cam for iPad

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
Hello. I would like to set up a cam focused on Pritti so that I can use an iPad app to control the camera remotely and view remotely. This will be a bonus even if I'm in the house but another room, but certainly it is great for when he is home on his own.

Anyone out there have any recommendations for camera and app. I have the iPad and the desire. That's it.

Thanks.

Thanks Getwozzy. WO. $200 is a little steep to spy on my fid. Maybe Pritti will get it for me as a birthday present, hahaa. It looks like they have ibaby monitor M2 coming out soon. I'll be curious to see the details on that.

Any other options for this? Maybe a web cam?

How about this:

Check this out on AMZN: D-Link Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera with mydlink-Enabled, DCS-932L (Whi... http://amzn.com/B004P8K24W

Looks like you can view the camera feedback through their website or iPhone app "Works with the mydlink iPhone or Android app for on-the go viewing"

I was going to say that you could buy a simple cam for about $30, although you can't control it when viewing the feed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back