Black Nova

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
A couple of things really.

1. When I'm looking at members profile page above "Parrot Forums" logo I have the following message.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/functions.php(1219) : eval()'d code on line 5

2. After clicking on the Shoutbox I am then unable to open any of the forums, can't open anything.

I know I'm in questions and answers, well my question is WHY? and is anyone else having these strange happenings or is it just me. Are you trying to get rid of me :D No it won't work. :D

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
Working on problem 1.

What browser are you using?

Moved you to technical support, too. :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ta, thought I was going mad for a moment,

Right Browser is IE6 with SP2

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
By coming off the site :( then logging back in. And making sure I don't touch the shoutbox

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
A quick update, whatever it is, its definately NOT the shoutbox, as I've stayed clear of it and its still happening. I thought it might be my putor playing up :eek: but I've just gone and found some other forums that I was signed up for years ago. I've logged in and posted and have had no problems. :17:

Hey I know what it is, I threatened to come visit you next year, what if I promise NOT TO, will you fix me. :D :51:

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Getting the same thing when viewing profile. :confused: Dont know what it is but just adding, Peta its not you or the pc! Not that old yet!!!:D

BlackNova

Staff member
Super Moderator
Jun 16, 2005
Media
Albums
on number 2. How did you send these messages if you were not able to click on anything?

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
on number 2. How did you send these messages if you were not able to click on anything?

Because O Great One, I came off the Forum completely then signed back in.

You can't get rid of me that easily. :18: :18: :18:

Peta its not you or the pc! Not that old yet!!!

Thanks Wilma. I think????????????????? :18:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It seems to let me reply to two posts then I have to start over again.:confused:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Have had putor in bits today, don't know if I've fixed the problem, but I'll either be able to stay on and post or I'll blow the whole house up. :p I'll keep you informed but so far so good, even posted in the shoutbox

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
After clicking on Photo Gallery, Amazons section, O could not see pics all I got was this message.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare order_mods() (previously declared in /usr/www/sites/www.parrotforums.com/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php:207) in /usr/www/sites/www.parrotforums.com/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 207

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH:mad: :17:

Have just tried all secions in photo gallery and get the same message.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
You're just breaking things left and right. Leave it to Peta :p

:p Hehehehe just thought I'd make you do some work, I'm being careful what I say cos I still think its a conspiracy to get rid of me. :D :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
A bit of extra info, When site won't let me post/reply to posts its kinda like my putor has froze, but I can call up anything else do other things and no problem. I then have to click on the X to close window and restart forum again. :( :mad:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It certainly seems to be, :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts