New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
Hello Bird Friends,

My name is Bobby and I am being victimized by a bully.

I removed most of info on this post to not be imprudent.

My new motto: FIGHT STRONG NOT STUPID

Peace to you all.

Last edited:
Robert, i am saddened to read this and very sorry for what you are going through. It's likely you are not the first person this bully has victimized, but i hope in fighting this fight that you will be their last - I'm just sorry that you're having to fight like this at all and that it's had such a devastating impact on you. You will most certainly be in my thoughts and I am sending prayers, hugs, love and strength to you 💝

Robert, i am saddened to read this and very sorry for what you are going through. It's likely you are not the first person this bully has victimized, but i hope in fighting this fight that you will be their last - I'm just sorry that you're having to fight like this at all and that it's had such a devastating impact on you. You will most certainly be in my thoughts and I am sending prayers, hugs, love and strength to you 💝
Thank you 😭 sincerely

I am literally traumatized.

WOW, a bully in an educational setting is a bit shocked in that regard, but little surprises me any more! With a zero tolerance policy in place regarding such things in todays education settings and the union involved it should have a positive outcome.

Your recovery is clearly the most important thing and your positive motto can help greatly!

Remember; This To Shall Pass!!

Um. what is this all about and what can we do to help?

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but no one can help a situation if they don't know the fundamentals.

Um. what is this all about and what can we do to help?

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but no one can help a situation if they don't know the fundamentals.

Thank you for that!
Of course you're not wrong.

No help to be had at the moment, I have incredible support!

The only thing that we can all do is:

SAY NO
TO

BULLY!
I was mostly venting in the "off topic" forum of our community.
Thanks for your ears.

Maybe, I'll retire early. We'll get a sprinter van for me and my bud, with Max and Primor we will travel the states and see the sites.

I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Back