OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Spending the night at my sister's so Bumble and I are sharing a room. I'm laying here in the dark listening to her skrackling her beak...it's like a birdy lullaby. 🥰

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Spending the night at my sister's so Bumble and I are sharing a room. I'm laying here in the dark listening to her skrackling her beak...it's like a birdy lullaby. 🥰
Hardly a nicer sound in the world. Nitey nite, @Inger and Bumble😘 😘

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
This morning I watched Bumble hang upside down from her boing for ages. Not doing anything. Just chilling, looking around. I got about 36 seconds of it on video, but I won't bore you with it. The only action is that at one point she slides over, gives the bell a little bonk, and then continues hanging.

Here's a picture I screen grabbed.
IMG_5157.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
This morning I watched Bumble hang upside down from her boing for ages. Not doing anything. Just chilling, looking around. I got about 36 seconds of it on video, but I won't bore you with it. The only action is that at one point she slides over, gives the bell a little bonk, and then continues hanging.

Here's a picture I screen grabbed. View attachment 58396
Maybe she's doing what I do when I get onto my inversion table and stretching out her spine?! Great for the back and it feels awesome to have a good stretch!!

OP
Inger

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Maybe she's doing what I do when I get onto my inversion table and stretching out her spine?! Great for the back and it feels awesome to have a good stretch!!
Oh yeah that makes sense! Maybe I should join her in upside-down time. 😂

Most Reactions

Latest posts