Bump in conure’s eye

silienxcdsg

Sep 5, 2021
Parrots
Cockatiel conure
B88D645C-EC8E-4905-B6B4-E1C4BBB3DDFA.jpeg

I’m about to go to vet tomorrow to check her up but I’m worried I couldn’t fall asleep, can somebody know what might this is? My conure is a 7 week old but she acts very normal & really loves to snuggle.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your conure, gorgeous pic!! Is the bump at 11 o' clock position (straight up being 12) new, can you estimate time from normal to present appearance? Many parrots develop benign irregularities with absolutely no medical issue. Kudos for good judgement seeking vet appointment. Hopefully all is well, please keep us updated!!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Looks like a little inflammation, that is starting to try and heal. the upper eye dot "feathers?" lookto be rolling down slightly. That can be from some minor swelling, or like mentioned an individual irregularities..But I'm not completely sure. Eyes are definitely something fir a vet to check. You will be fine until tomorrow.
Good luck k keep us updated!

Most Reactions

Latest posts