Buying an Atom!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
hey everyone. just wanted to give the good news that im getting an Atom for cooper! it wont be on his playgym, or in the the cage, it will be hanging in my room!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D im soooo excited. the only perch i have in my room now is just his training t-stand. after like 20 min he gets really bord on that. so this will give him somewhere to be in my room and acually get some fun! im buying it from Mother Pluckin Bird toys. im getting the medium(although i wish i could get the large :D) its only about $100 too! (plus shipping) all i have heard is good reveiws and read that some people have had the same Atom from this website for over 15 years and still in perfect condition! now thats quality! especially with all these little parrots climbing on them:)

OOwl

Oct 12, 2010
Texas
Parrots
Rosebreasted Cockatoo, Congo Grey, MRH Amazon, Lovebird
I've had my Atom for at least 8 years and it's one of my birds favorite perches. I attached it to the ceiling over their cage play top. I rotate it between the birds. I really need to think about getting another one. My house already looks like a giant bird cage anyway, so why not? :) Enjoy your new toy. You're going to love seeing your bird have so much fun.

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
I got mine free (used) with the cage I bought off of CL, I think it's one of the only things I got for them that hasn't been destroyed!!:54::11:

And yes the birds love that thing, our Hahn's is the only one that won't go near it.:rolleyes:

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
awsome! im sure cooper will love it too then! unless he is like your Hahns WarfRat :D like i said this will be the entire playgym so i hope its big enough. i have never seen one in person. do you think the medium is big enough for a quaker?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
You could easily make your own for $20-$30, although it's hard to beat quality that has been used for years!

I gave my hoopball (made out of hoops, PVC connectors, poly-rope, screws and some eye hooks) away a couple of months ago. I have no room to hang it up anymore since moving, so was sad to see it go, but happy that another bird(s) would once again enjoy it! My little guys *loved* the thing!

I hope Cooper loves his, too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts