Can it be a sleek cage?

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
Whrn my Quaker had her wing amputation surgery I had to get a second cage as she couldnā€™t be housed with my comure while recovering.

She recovered in the cage for a month befjee being placed back into the cage with the Sun.

Itā€™s a smaller cage, portable and easily moveable.

Dimensions LxWxH
18.25 x 14 x 27.25 inches

If I wanted to, could I use it as a sleek cage for the two of them?

I never used a sleek cage but I imagine it would keep life interesting as it would allow a change of scenery between the daytime and nighttime. Alto would be helpful in the summer months as I could easily jive then a cooler rooms for example.

They are getting a new play gym for their birthday.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
My son and his girlfriend use a smaller cage for their cockatiel to sleep in, in a place in their apartment that can be 100% dark and isolated from the noise of the main living space. In their case, it's been really helpful to the bird's routine, because they're often up much later than he should be. From the posts I've read of yours (OH MY GOLLY THE CUTENESS) I bet it wouldn't be too difficult to experiment with giving them a separate sleep space and see how it goes.

Play gym! That's going to be a lovely birthday surprise :)

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Whrn my Quaker had her wing amputation surgery I had to get a second cage as she couldnā€™t be housed with my comure while recovering.

She recovered in the cage for a month befjee being placed back into the cage with the Sun.

Itā€™s a smaller cage, portable and easily moveable.

Dimensions LxWxH
18.25 x 14 x 27.25 inches

If I wanted to, could I use it as a sleek cage for the two of them?

I never used a sleek cage but I imagine it would keep life interesting as it would allow a change of scenery between the daytime and nighttime. Alto would be helpful in the summer months as I could easily jive then a cooler rooms for example.

They are getting a new play gym for their birthday.
I think it would probably be fine, maybe shut the door after putting them both in and see how they do, just to see if their okay with it. They seem to love each other so much based on your previous posts so I'm sure they'll do just fine :giggle:

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
Thanks for the replies guys. My only problem is where to put it. Only other quiet place is where I sleep. They are in my office now. I dint think you have the daytime cage and sleek cage in the sane room. Before they moved into my office they were in my bedroom. The office offers more socialization brvshdr I am in there more.

Most Reactions

Latest posts