CC & Moj

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
There just trying to sort out the top birdie, as long as it doesn't get very rough then let them go for it. Bucc and Kito still do this, then end up playing :rolleyes: then another round of who's top birdie. At the moment its Kito flying off but not before letting Bucc know "Wait till I'm bigger mate" :eek: :D Once they have this sorted out they will calm down a bit.

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Is it *really* legal for me to have this much fun???! :22:

I let the brats, er--did I say "brats"? :eek:--I meant fids :p out this afternoon just to watch them duel it out. Cec only flew once. I kept talking to both of them; more to Cecil than Moj.

I was coaching her: come on Cec, you can do it, STAND YOUR GROUND GUUUUUURLLLLLLLLL! Good girl, good girl!!! Guuurls rule!!! (much to Mojo's dismay)!

I was talking the phrases and sounds that they know, and quacking like a duck, and carrying on like a crazed birdie person, and they had a GRAND time! (Umm, can you tell I did, too? :eek: ).

I can't wait for us to get their rope grid up ... ooooo what fun that is going to be!!! :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Is it *really* legal for me to have this much fun???! :22:

Only if you post pics so we can all enjoy too. :D :D

If you don't it is VERY illegal. :eek:

*Peta starts phoning the the dull club*

Most Reactions

Latest posts