Auggie's Dad

Administrator
Dec 28, 2007
Media
Albums
South Hadley MA
Parrots
Auggie: Dusky Conure
There has been a request for a consolidated list of companies or persons to avoid doing business with, whether they have taken money and not delivered a product, treat their animals poorly, or misrepresent themselves or their products. I do not know of any to report, but you all may feel free to share your warnings here - with a few restrictions:

1) I have little patience for slander or unfounded criticisms. Keep your reviews of companies relatively civil. Stick to the facts of the situation and wherever possible present any evidence you have.

2) If any of the company owners or representatives see the complaint(s) and wish to reply they are free to do so or they may contact me or the site admins, and solely at our own discretion we may remove any complaints we deem to be unfounded.

3) Do not post criticisms of any companies that advertise here on ParrotForums.com (ie banner or side bar ads). If you do have a problem with any of these companies do not hesitate to report it to me or the admins. We will work to resolve it, and if it cannot be resolved I'm sure the ads can be removed after which the experience can be shared publicly.
Yes, I know it's troubling to see things run by money, but advertiser fees keep this site up and open as a place for us to all share and learn. It would be unethical to accept money from a company while bad mouthing them - so if there is a problem make sure we quit taking money from them before we bad mouth them :)

Other than that please do share - hopefully we can learn from each others mistakes and avoid contributing to scam artists.

magni

Sep 30, 2009
thestoreperch.net is one to beware. The sight is still running and taking orders but not filling. Alot of complaints, I got my money back from my bank but some people can't. So beware

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Nalani African Grey toys do not deliver the toys. I tried 2 times and both times no toys. I did get the money back though.
Thanks AG for allowing this and the restrictions are understandable.

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Theperchstore has changed to EverthingBirdie.com it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts