Congratulations!!!!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I would like to congratulate two of our forums members for their newest additions to their flocks! SunnyChic and HRH Di for now getting their own CAG's!!! Ruby and Trixie are both beautiful and will recieve so much attention from your families and us! I wish the both of the you the best of luck with whatever life brings with your new CAG's!:grey::grey:

I would also like to give congrats to Antoinette and Mishka on their one year anniversary of their ParrotForums membership. They are one of the best owner/bird couple I've ever seen. Here's to another year of reading, sharing, and being a part of our family of friends and feathered friends! Thank you Antoinette and Mishka!!!! Happy Forum Day for you both.:grey:

I would like to congratulate two of our forums members for their newest additions to their flocks! SunnyChic and HRH Di for now getting their own CAG's!!! Ruby and Trixie are both beautiful and will recieve so much attention from your families and us! I wish the both of the you the best of luck with whatever life brings with your new CAG's!:grey::grey:

I would also like to give congrats to Antoinette and Mishka on their one year anniversary of their ParrotForums membership. They are one of the best owner/bird couple I've ever seen. Here's to another year of reading, sharing, and being a part of our family of friends and feathered friends! Thank you Antoinette and Mishka!!!! Happy Forum Day for you both.:grey:

Ditto!!!!!! :)

You're very welcome guys.

But Antoinette, I think it's you we should be thankful for. Imagine how different and lonely this forum would be without you!

You're very welcome guys.

But Antoinette, I think it's you we should be thankful for. Imagine how different and lonely this forum would be without you!

Many fantastic members on this forum, many many "bird brains" just like me. :rolleyes: LoL Gotcha Mel :eek:

About the forum being lonely ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!! N E V E R :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back