Could I get a parrot forums banner?

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
I wasn't sure where to ask this. I'm in the process of building a website and I would love to have a linked banner for this site, I just wasn't sure who I should talk to as far as getting permission to do that?

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I believe you need to contact 4Nines the administrator. You would have to be a paid sponsor, I'm not sure exactly how that works or what it costs.

OP
IcyWolf

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
I didn't really mean an advertisement banner, like what is at the top of this page, but more like a link somewhere on my site, probably on a reference or care page. I really love this forum and I'm always telling everyone I meet that has birds that they should join in on the fun here so it would be really cool if I could also suggest folks to come here from my site.

How do I go about contacting the person in charge? Is there an email address or anything?

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Ohhhhh I see what you mean now. Go to the members list and search 4Nines, and send them a pm, they would be able to help you.

OP
IcyWolf

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
Thanks Rio Mom, gonna do that now :) Gotta show my love for parrotforums.com ;)

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Parrot forums rules so many nice people I have met on this forum including icywolf Wendy Antoinette spiritbird wharfrat and Ann plus more :) this site beats Facebook hands down lol

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
Posting a link to this site shouldn't cost a dime, you're promoting it, there should be no issues with sharing a link unless advertising is involved. (as in conflict of interest)

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
Maybe you can make one yourself and just use it as a signature?

WharfRat

Jul 3, 2012
Central Tx
Parrots
2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
If one of the Mods or Admins will give the ok, I can help you out real easy with this

Most Reactions