Crazy Weather

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Talk about crazy weather, I woke up this morning to brilliant sunshine, so we decided to go out and make a day of it. When we sat down for some lunch outside it poured down, everyone and everything was soaked, then out came the sunshine again. By this time we were all soaked to the skin and miserable, so we decided to come home. As soon as we came in it turned very black again and then down it came, only this time it was HAIL :eek: really it was. Nearly June and we have hail. As I said crazy weather!!!

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one having strange weather! ;) It was beautiful here for a day or two, then cold and rainy again. :( Wet weather is such a hassle when my pups keep trying to bury each other in the mud!!!!!! It takes so darn long for me to clean them off and dry them, especially when my hands don't always do what I tell them to! I will be glad when the weather turns nice AND stays that way for a while.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hear hear on that Alison.

Pups they have a nasty habbit of thinking mud is good :eek: maybe we should try it one day, then let them clean us off. lol

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
I don't think my pups would clean me off, they are too busy shaking the mud ONTO me while I'm trying to hose them off. :rolleyes: It's still nice and muddy here. Yesterday we had a huge rain storm that lasted all day. It rained all night and is still sprinkling this morning. I'm about half way finished building that there ark!!!!! LOL :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:jumping40 I think you must be due some nice weather now. I'll see what I can do for ya, Its gone from being really miserable here to being really hot. I'm not gonna moan about it though.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I never thought I would say this and so it can't be held against me I may just delete it after a few days :p but a few weeks ago we were moaning about how crazy the weather is, rain, hail, etc. Now I would love some rain, We have a hose pipe ban here at the moment and the talk is that we may be put on water shortage :eek: Don't think its like this all over the UK, in fact I know it isn't. Trouble is we are not allowed to top up the ponds, but if the fish die due to lack of water we will be prosecuted by the RSPCA, can't win really. We are keeping a very close eye on the pond and the slightest drop in water levels and we are out there with our "drinking water" and wouldn't you know it we drop it :D

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
That's not good. :( I hope you get some needed rain soon. I wish I could send some of ours your way. We have had nothing but rain for weeks. We have dry parts of the day too, but it eventually rains and never quite dries out. My dogs are always muddy. :eek:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Think you must have managed it as today it has rained all day. :jumping40 Trouble is its still so HOT :cool:

Most Reactions

Latest posts