Darker text

vljenewein

Dec 1, 2021
Fennville, MI
Parrots
Rocky & Adrian - Budgerigars
I now suffer with vision issues. I..O.N. Ischemic Optical Neruopathy and I have difficulty in seeing the text in here. Is there a setting I can make to make the text "black" ?

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
The default is black text, is that not what you're seeing?
We do have a setting that makes the text look different than normal. If you click on the lightbulb it offers a different setting.
I hope this helps and I'm sorry you're having issues.

OP
vljenewein

vljenewein

Dec 1, 2021
Fennville, MI
Parrots
Rocky & Adrian - Budgerigars
I see a very light blue text. I am running Windows 10, and Firefox browser, both up to date. I have other browsers available as well. Right now I clicked the "light bulb" and it turned it from dark with white lettering back to default of what I am seeing.
I tired it on Pale Moon (full of ads) and Waterfox browsers, and still shows up as a lighter text, sort of gray, but at least Firefox blocks a lot of the odd advertisements, and I don't see them.

Last edited:

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
I use Google and can change their settings that will make things larger. Can that be done with Firefox if that would help?

Most Reactions

Latest posts