December 2022 POTM Contest

Dan69

Nov 6, 2022
Parrots
Blue Crossover Quaker named Murray
Here's Murray standing handsome and proud, enjoying a nice warm day outside on my shoulder.
Murray-Proud.jpg

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous birdszszView attachment 46448

Here is the Rb's entry... from a Scrapbook page long ago...

Anticipation on the Rb's face. Foolhardy happiness on mine. Terror on Santa's?????

Season's greetings, y'all.
Santa was happy he had a giant pillow and beard to hide behind.

“maggot!” Lol.

I discovered that a young man (that I was dating) had significant ‘issues’ when he got upset with my conure saying “big baby” to him. Because, omg, Oscar just called him a “big baby”! Dude, it’s a bird with a brain the size of a peanut.

Had I only taken that hint right away. (Thanks, Oscar). Unfortunately, Lucy Quaker did approve of this man.

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Official Entry

Following this month's theme of "Antici-pay-ay-tion!", I'm anticipatin' what baby Lovejoy will look like when he grows all those pretty adult feathers in. Will he have a full crown of regal red on his head? Will those red feathers always be a bit patchy and random? Whatever the outcome, he'll always be the most beautiful and perfect baby boy to me 💖

lovejoyredfeather.jpeg

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Okay folks, the contest is now closed and the poll is coming up shortly. It's been super busy around home, so apologies for not commenting on the last few entries. I'll get to them, I promise. In the meantime, thank you to everyone for the amazing official and just for fun entries. You've made it yet another beautiful month, and I truly appreciate it!

ETA:
Poll is now up, and you can find it here: https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/december-2022-potm-poll.97075/

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts