Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
Zupreem natural is decent. I use zupreem natural and roudybush together. My GCC prefers the roudybush and they seem to have better ingredients.

I also give zupreem fruit blend as training treats. They have sugar in them so I use them only during training.

Fresh veggies are also really good and necessary. Broccoli, kale, peppers, and carrots are a few I can name off the top of my head that my GCC has accepted.

Good luck!

Bandespresso

Dec 22, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Congo African Grey+
Worked closely with many species, birds with behavioral problems, and now birds of prey and other wildlife
My CAG eats the cockatiel size because she hates holding her food while eating it so tiny bits are her fave. It is all about preference! Natural is great; not the absolute best pellet but it's cheap and birds love it. I don't prefer the fruit blend version because of the added sugars and dyes. Not only are the dyes not very good for your fid but they also color your birds poop making it difficult to notice poop changes (which are a great indicator of health problems)

ZephyrFly

Sep 21, 2014
UK
Parrots
Pazu - Green Cheek Conure - Hatch Date ~27 September 2014~
Hagen Tropican granules here for my gcc, I'd get the Fine ones (smaller, meant for teils) but they're hard to find for me and the normal granules aren't bad as he likes to hold his food.
Zupreem Natural are well reviewed though, I don't think anyone has anything bad on them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts