Does Syd and salty still wanna join Albie's band?

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Albie's got skills! If those guys don't hire him, I will! ;)

Thanks for sharing more of your little guy with us, Stitch. I was having a bit of Albie withdrawal. I'm much better now :)

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Lol! Not much in the way of seed, but you realize I have an ekkie, right? Talk about a pig! 🤣

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Albie definitely needs a band! Jon plays sax, perhaps he can join too?
Well, he can audition, I'm sure that Albie will be very particular on who joins his band:)

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
You
Lol! Not much in the way of seed, but you realize I have an ekkie, right? Talk about a pig! 🤣
You haven't seen albie chow down on somthing he really enjoys! Hahah he's a greedy pig!

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Oh well I think Syd could be an exceptionally strong percussionist. I have a little plastic box of his seeds that I use for training. He just loves to toss that up and down making it rattle and bang on whatever surface is nearest. In fact he is drawn to anything that will make noise from dropping anything on the tiled floor with a clash to ringing bells. I haven't yet noticed any real sense of rhythm which might be a bit of a handicap, but I guess it depends on what audience we pay to listen to them. :ROFLMAO:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Salty is busy cranking up the Fender Twin Reverb and the '57 Gibson Les Paul. And, just like him, he has it turned up to 11 !!! My ears, they bleed!

Most Reactions