Domnijoe Pets and Art

Wow, you are so talented!! Absolutely beautiful drawing of Sky. And the one of the croc (Alligator?) is so lifelike, I'm blown away by how good you are.

I bet you are going have lots of people wanting you to do their birds:)
Awww, shucks. Thank you! The croc picture was a painting I did some years ago of the Egyptian God, Sobek. He was a lot of fun to do! :D.

butubtut its so amazing its better than i thought wow you are GOOD artist that's amazing i guess its definitely for me the best drawing of the year 2022(i am being honest like really ) so amazing and thanks for sharing it.
Thank you so much, MayMaroa!

Awww, shucks. Thank you! The croc picture was a painting I did some years ago of the Egyptian God, Sobek. He was a lot of fun to do! :D.
I know that he is a lot of fun to look at! Sobek is fantastic.

LOL! I have! It's been a while, though. They are so floofy and cute :D.
I know I used to have a dwarf hamster , of course you will know what I will ask from you now picture pleaaaaaaaaaase

And here we have a dwarf Hamster :)

Dwarf Hamster_Sketchbook Drabbles.jpg

awwww that's so cute! like really cute!

awwww that's so cute! like really cute!
LOL Thanks! I thought I bombed doing it, but it looked presentable. After I fixed it, it seems to be back to it's decent looking self again :D .

I just wonder how you're so good at drawing , i know practice but its just so nice and realistic have you ever drawed something cartoony

I frequently draw things cartoony :D . When I have visual reference, I tend to draw more realistically. When I draw and paint from out of my head, it looks a lot more cartoon-like.

Here's a dragon I did for a fundraising event in May:

Keycon Raffle Prize copy.jpg

Compared to one of my Transformers:

bumblebee_from_bumblebee_movie_by_vampiric_conure_de6kom2-350t.jpg

Wow they're so good there is NO word that can describe how good they are my fav of the two would be the dragon!.

Wow they're so good there is NO word that can describe how good they are my fav of the two would be the dragon!.
LOL Thanks :D !!

Been a while since I posted art, so I thought I'd post my most recent sketchbook drabble. I have a thing for White Capped Pionuses lately, LOL!

white capped pionus portrait_sketchbook drabbles.jpg

awww that's so cute! ❤️ :blue1:💘💝💕
Q: have you ever drawn a green cheek conure?

awww that's so cute! ❤️ :blue1:💘💝💕
Q: have you ever drawn a green cheek conure?
Yeppers! I actually did a painting of my first green cheek hen, Bolivia. And Thank you :D.

Bolivia in Gouache.jpg

Oh that sooo cute (and realistic) makes me wanna draw a birb.

Thought I'd try something more traditional to my ancestors. MY dad's native american name is Walking Bear, which inspired the below painting. Not my best work, but I had fun :)
Walking Bear _ Sketchbook Drabbles.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back