Ekko, my Vosmaeri Eclectus

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Reg got a pic of me and Ekko last night and I have to share it. I looked awful so I made him blur me out. lol

Ekko has not been like this with me since right after we got him when he started preferring Reg. I can't believe he's loving on me, he kept asking for kisses and playing peek-a-boo:) When Reg tried to take him he said, "ummm no," and ran around to my other shoulder. The 'Ummm" sounded like a whine, it was the cutest thing ever.

This means the world to me, I still can't believe it.

View attachment 48996
My husband gets excited if Nico is nice to him, or pays extra attention to him. He understands your feeling.

Nico is a Solomon Island Ekkie from what the vets told me. I canā€™t tell the difference myself if Iā€™m being honest.

Ekko is so adorable!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
My husband gets excited if Nico is nice to him, or pays extra attention to him. He understands your feeling.

Nico is a Solomon Island Ekkie from what the vets told me. I canā€™t tell the difference myself if Iā€™m being honest.

Ekko is so adorable!
Awww, I feel for your husband, it's hard sometimes.
I also have a hard time distinguishing between them, and was glad that I had Ekko's paperwork that told me.
Thank you! I think Niko is adorable as well, we lucked into getting 2 sweethearts:)

Most Reactions