Famous Birthday Thread

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I was born on November 18, 1787. I was a vocal abolitionist and women's rights advocate, I made a difference. I am remembered for a famous speech on gender inequalities, "Ain't I A Woman?" I made my 96 years extraordinary. Who was I?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
You are correct! You're turn!

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
This person was born February 4, 1948 and originating in Phoenix, Arizona. This person has had two names and would like both to be submitted.

This person is known for having a social and witty persona offstage and has been called the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer". Who am I?

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Alice Cooper, born Vincent Damon Furnier.

I've eaten at his restaurant, Coopers'Town in Phoenix. Good food, lots of memorabilia!

Coops-DiningRoom1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

I was a famous engineer and futurist born in central Europe in 1856, lived a full life, and died in New York City. More than 300 patents, some revolutionary, were issued in my name. I may not have had an electric personality, but..... For a fair sum of money you can "own" and "drive" my namesake!

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
First thought Henry Ford but am guessing Nikola Tesla, Scott?

Ps thanks for additional pics - hubby would love to visit ha ha.

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

First thought Henry Ford but am guessing Nikola Tesla, Scott?

Ps thanks for additional pics - hubby would love to visit ha ha.

Yes indeed, Nikola Tesla!! Don't know if Tesla electric cars are available in the U.K? They are beautiful, powerful, and have a long range between charging. But very expensive!!

Next.....!

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
An Irish actor, film producer, and activist who after leaving comprehensive school at 16, began training in commercial illustration.

On 23 September 2004, became a citizen of the United States, but retained their Irish citizenship. Has said that "my Irish-ness is in everything I do. It's the spirit of who I am . . . etc.

~~~~~~~
In 1994, became the fifth actor to portray 'the' secret agent. Born 16 May 1953. 00* it's on the tip of your tongue!

Last edited:
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

I am a stunningly brilliant futurist and businessman who emigrated from South Africa to the U.S. While my interests and companies are diverse, they are all designed to help fund my burning desire to die far away. A place where a parrot in the proper environment might fly with extreme ease!

Perhaps my most famous quote is "I'd like to die on ____, just not on ____."

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

I am a stunningly brilliant futurist and businessman who emigrated from South Africa to the U.S. While my interests and companies are diverse, they are all designed to help fund my burning desire to die far away. A place where a parrot in the proper environment might fly with extreme ease!

Perhaps my most famous quote is "I'd like to die on ____, just not on ____."

The answer is Elon Musk! The genius behind Tesla Autos and Space-X.

The quote is: "I'd like to die on Mars, just not on impact." :)

Next up.... anybody, anybody, anybody, Buehler? :eek:

Most Reactions