Famous Birthday Thread

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Okay, not that I'm still traumatized, but...

I am da burd which got hatch in 19 84 which was in new Mexipoo an I got a runny snoot yesterday and which freaked my hen owwt but it dryyd up Finn. Wats the big deal cryin out lowd, so who am I an do you have any picktures of hot chicks????

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
You are none other than my dreeaaammbird!!! The amazing Rickeybird, I think your smokin hot!!! Now that you're nose isn't drippyyy will your mom let you visit me, I have a cool crib! Okay, it's not really mine but Poppy lets me hang out and play in her crib.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
*sigh*

Oh, you dear darling. I have chased the Rickeybird away from the keyboard. He's asleep for the night. I'm OUTING you to your parront.

Allee, paraphrasing the immortal words of Shakesparrot... get this little hen to a nunnery!

CORRECT!

YOU'RE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Oh, lord, I just realized I totally discombobulated the birthday aspect. Rbird was born on Cinco de Mayo. I apologize. I'll go stand in the corner while Allee rescues the thread.

I have PTSD... Parrot Trauma Stress Disorder. Sorry, y'all.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Gail, you are understandably shaken by the Rickeybird's recent nose picking event! We all sympathize. Harry, you'll not be so easily pardoned. Your computer privileges are suspended until further notice.

I was born on November 11, 1974. I am an American actor, film producer, environmental protection activist.

In 1998 I organized a foundation dedicated to the long-term health and wellbeing of all Earth’s inhabitants. Through collaborative partnerships, we support innovative projects that protect vulnerable wildlife from extinction, while restoring balance to threatened ecosystems and communities. Some will remember one of my more famous quotes in a film, "I'm the king of the world." Who am I?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
You are correct, Rival! Leanardo it is! Your turn!

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Born in 1945, definitely an oldie but a goodie, like me. Belonged to several classic bands in the 60's and 70's. My favorite tune of his ----- "Keep On Rockin' in the Free World".

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Born in 1945, definitely an oldie but a goodie, like me. Belonged to several classic bands in the 60's and 70's. My favorite tune of his ----- "Keep On Rockin' in the Free World".

Neil Young?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Rival (aka Kirby) asked me to send his congratulations, Scott!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Thanks Gail and Kirby!!

Next: I was the star of a long-running TV drama but also appeared on the big-screen. My best known role as a family patriarch was riddled with crime and blood. The final scene of the series featured the song "Don't Stop Believing." The series ended with an abrupt cut-to-black that infuriated millions. In real life I died an untimely death. Who am I?

Clue: Nobody watched the Sopranos?

Last edited:
OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

.... And the Answer is James Gandolfini. His best loved role was the very humanized mob-boss Tony Soprano. "Don't stop believen" by Journey was playing during the final scene. Producer David Chased was cursed and villified by cutting to instant black at the end. Millions of viewers initially believed their TV or input source had failed!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
I admit, somehow I missed the entire Soprano series, obviously my loss.

Whose turn next?

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

I admit, somehow I missed the entire Soprano series, obviously my loss.

Whose turn next?

Gasp! Must see TV!! Especially the first 3 or 4 and final seasons!!

How about your turn next?!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Why thank you, Kind Sir!

So many famous people for November 14.

I was born November 14, 1840. I was the founder of French impressionistic painting, the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. I am remembered for a vast body of work. Today each of my paintings are worth more US dollars than stars in the night sky if you happen to be star gazing with your eyes alone. Who am I?

***Scott, I will add, binge watch The Sopranos to my fun things to do list! :)

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Claude Monet?

Claude_Monet_%200019.jpg

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Yes! Your turn!

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

I was born November 15, ninety seven years ago. I was the star of the first TV show where folks could have a legal issue heard by a judge and sentenced in about 15 minutes. While I have long retired, there are many similar shows today.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Joseph Wapner, The People's Court? Loved that guy!

Most Reactions

Latest posts