February 2023 POTM Winners!!!

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Our winners this month are

Cindylynn and Pancho!!!

This month's theme was sharing the ways our parrots would survive on a desert island.

Pancho would dig to China with a spoon! And by golly, I think he did it, and facilitated rescue for all his POTM friends!

20230201_132255.jpg

Thanks to everyone that entered! I have had so much fun reading all our birds' skills and seeing everyone's photos!

Congratulations!!!!!

@Cindylynn

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
My BELATED contribution... from the RICKEYBIRD HIMSELF.

Rb TALK.jpg

"Okay here is true story.

Was hatched in place called New Mexico, and then had to go looking for a home. Was only a few months old when good-looking hen invited me home to her nest. Good food, nice kisses, belly scritches, toyszszszszszszs toyzszszszszs toys! SUN, FUN, GOOD TIMES!!! I was King of WORLD!
CARUSO1.jpg

Then stuff happened hey gee not sure who knows this n that and all of sudden we MOVING to faraway island called Oh-HI-Oh.
CARUSO1.5.jpg

Next thing I know we living inside a freezer, eating stale bread and melted ice. Is stuff called SNOW, ICE, SNOW, ICE all over the place outside. We all hide inside and turn up heat and FANTASIZE!!!!!
CARUSO2.jpg

Fantasize???????????
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CARUSO3.jpg

But...

CARUSO4.jpg

YO!
WOULD HAVE BEEN OFFICIAL ENTRY!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Congratulations Cindylynn and Pancho! A truly inspired picture that's a perfect example of the theme. Well done! :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Congratulations Cindylynn and Pancho!!!
That picture is so beautiful, and I could see the wheels turning in Pancho's head on what he was going to conquer next:)

congrats-7.gif

KrystalLater00

Apr 10, 2023
Media
Parrots
My BELATED contribution... from the RICKEYBIRD HIMSELF.

View attachment 48021

"Okay here is true story.

Was hatched in place called New Mexico, and then had to go looking for a home. Was only a few months old when good-looking hen invited me home to her nest. Good food, nice kisses, belly scritches, toyszszszszszszs toyzszszszszs toys! SUN, FUN, GOOD TIMES!!! I was King of WORLD!
View attachment 48023

Then stuff happened hey gee not sure who knows this n that and all of sudden we MOVING to faraway island called Oh-HI-Oh.
View attachment 48024

Next thing I know we living inside a freezer, eating stale bread and melted ice. Is stuff called SNOW, ICE, SNOW, ICE all over the place outside. We all hide inside and turn up heat and FANTASIZE!!!!!
View attachment 48025

Fantasize???????????
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 48026

But...

View attachment 48027
YO!
WOULD HAVE BEEN OFFICIAL ENTRY!
Like the photos when he's on you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts