Fid Creature-Twins - PHOTOS

Violet_Diva

Aug 30, 2016
Media
Albums
Norfolk (England)
Parrots
Bella (Vosmaeri Eclectus Female) + Dexter (Red Sided Eclectus Male) + Gerry (Vosmaeri Eclectus Male)
I've been having a bit of a sad time recently, so thought I'd post something a bit more jolly to see if anyone else would like to join in...

I was online when I found a tarantula for sale. When I Googled it, I found one that looked just like Bella... (if she was a spider of course!)
That got me thinking I wonder what other creatures are out there that look like our beloved fids???

I'm really interested to see what creature-twins you can find for your fids...

Please post a picture of your fid & their 'creature-twin' counterpart
(NOTE: All creatures should be real, no photoshop)

Bella

Avic Versicolor Tarantula

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I don't have any examples yet, but this is a cute thread :).

IMO, female Vos is one of the prettiest parrots in existence. Love the shade of violet with yellow tail tips.

DerTier

Jan 27, 2017
Pierce cty wa usa
I simply adore moray eels...if i can ever afford to learn to SCUBA I want to make a moray friend. They are great creatures but have a nasty bite if they dont like something...just like Nibbler! Despite their scary appearance they are quite inquisitive and friendly, and even like a good scritching!

I feel like a moray is a great Twin for my fid :D

What a fun idea!
download%201_zps4htz2lqy.jpg

please watch this video muted, the people filming are disgusting freaks who are actually hoping to get this guy on film getting ravaged by the eel (he doesnt obviously)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H1ipbS3q6s"]AMAZING!!! - Diver handles Huge Green Moray Eel and shows their tender side! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts