Food websites

jeremiah

May 5, 2012
Hi,
I was wondering which websites for lovebird have the actually foods and meds. and vitamins/calciums rather than going to Pet Shop because I tried searching for them:

Standard egg food mix, moist or dry
Orlux Frutti Patee
Orlux large parakeet eggfood OR Deli Nature large parakeet OR Orlux insect patee

which the Pet Shop didn’t not have these products. May I get some help for finding these items at least? Thank You!

Jeremiah Yang

Last edited:

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
My favorite online bird supply store is mysafebirdstore.com

Pratbirdman

May 9, 2012
Prattville, AL
Parrots
macaws, amazons, cockatoos, finches, conures, budgies, african grays, red rumps, etc.
You will have a difficult time finding the Orlux products. The product has to be imported and since the company will not abide to the US requirements, they are no longer allow. Try King Cages, they were the dealer importing this product, but have been out of stock of many of the items.

As for all your other products, please visit Birdbuffetnthings.com for all your birds nutritional needs.

Thanks for reading!

OP
J

jeremiah

May 5, 2012
WoW...I didn't know that...thanks for telling me...By the way, what kind of egg food mix is affordable and simple to make for my lovebird because they are about to breed...Thank you!

Most Reactions