For shred lovers ONLY

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
This is easy, and my conures LOVE IT.

Put a roll of toilet paper on a small perch, like, around it (I'll take a pic sometimes and post it).

It's a bit messy, but fun to watch. :)

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
hehehe .. this afternoon Pix wanted to do that ... so I pulled a bunch of t`p off the roll and balled it up, then stuffed it between the budgie and lovebird cages and he went achewing .... bonnie (my budgie) also kinda liked chomping on it too.

OP
quakerxxoats

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
That must have been soooo cute!

I give my conures an entire roll. It lasts about, um, not more than a week or so. Lol. It's so cute to watch them pull it off and then drop it. :D

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
my cats do the same thing (sometimes) but while it is on the roll holder thingy int he bathroom lol ... my one cat, when he was a tiny big headed kitten, he would "run" on the tp. the first time he did it he got so excited he was hopping aorund the bathroom and *splash!* into the bathtub (filled with bubbles and water).

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I give my guys the till rolls to shread they love em. :D Its great to see our fids have so much fun isn't it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts