For the Love of the Children and Comfort for their Parents /Grandparents and Loved ones.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The recent loss of so many Children pulls hard on our hearts and demands that we stop and remember each of them!

I find that pray helps comfort the deep painful reality of their loss.

A pray for each:
You left this world so quickly. I can hardly comprehend your leaving. Yet there, in my arms, you're still body rested — no longer your home. So much I have learned, so much you have taught, your purpose a full measure beyond your age. Comprehensions of your loss still a mist but yet, I know you are whole and happy - now beyond Rainbow Bridge. And so busy you must be upon your dear wings, guiding angles to those of us yet to cross. Within my ear, I still hear you, those special sweet sounds of comfort and contentment:

“Do not stand by my grave and weep my love.
I am not here. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the gentle summer rain.
When you wake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry my love.
I am not there. I did not die.”

My pray for you my beloved sweet child:

“May your body nourish this earth.
May your soul find release and contentment.
May you fly high and free upon wings of spirit.
Rest in peace little, dear angle.”

Children are a Cherished Jewel. The loss of each Jewel is felt by each of us.
Hug those around you, as we all suffer with such a loss.

Last edited:

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Grief is hard. It is uncomfortable. There are the what if, if only, why, questions. It is the last thing someone wants to experience. But it is necessary in order to move on. Death is not an easy thing to talk about, but I think it is important.

It's the worst when you lose your own children, because they didn't live their live to the fullest. Even if they were never born, it still hurts that they are gone.

I personally never lost a close family member or friend- but I know that time will come. Death happens. It's natural. I'm not scared of dying. I know where I will go. I just love life too much.

As I'm typing this, my cousin(19), has cancer. He is going for a round of chemo, he has to go 5 times this week and in 2 weeks he's going again. Being young and struggling with poor health is terrible, you have to prepare yourself for day you go. It just feels wrong that you have a whole future ahead of you but you're gonna go. I really hope he'll be fine, but I trust he will. If God decides it's time for him to come home, then it is. It hurts me to think about it.

If you love your sibling, go tell them you love them, or go give them a hug. If you love your child, go tell them you love them, or go give them a hug. If you love your friend, tell them you love them, or go give them a hug. Tell any of your family members that you love them now, and any person you care about. You never know when they're going to go.

My heart goes out to all the parents who lost their children. May all the children who passed rest in peace.

Most Reactions