Gallery question

EinsteinsDad

Jan 14, 2023
Media
Parrots
8 lovebirds: Phoenix, Woodstock, Einstein, Lucky, Red, Snow White, Mango, and Sunshine.
If you want to put some photo or video on the gallery, online using my PC it shows options to "upload file" or to "Embed media".
Embed media allows you to enter a url link to a video you wish to place on the gallery. It even says "Approved sites:" with list of sites like YouTube. So if you have a YouTube channel for your bird videos can you use a URL to one of your YT channel videos in the "Embed Media" option; or is that against ParrotForums rules?

Thanks.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
If you want to put some photo or video on the gallery, online using my PC it shows options to "upload file" or to "Embed media".
Embed media allows you to enter a url link to a video you wish to place on the gallery. It even says "Approved sites:" with list of sites like YouTube. So if you have a YouTube channel for your bird videos can you use a URL to one of your YT channel videos in the "Embed Media" option; or is that against ParrotForums rules?

Thanks.
Yep! You can add your URL to the video you have on Youtube and it will show up like this on a thread, but I believe it shows up as a player with a start button in the gallery until Play is clicked.

OP
E

EinsteinsDad

Jan 14, 2023
Media
Parrots
8 lovebirds: Phoenix, Woodstock, Einstein, Lucky, Red, Snow White, Mango, and Sunshine.
Thanks Terry

Most Reactions

Latest posts