davefv92c

Banned
Banned
Nov 29, 2016
Golf is something i grew up with
family was in the business so the country club
was my babysitter. since going disabled i have been playing
PC golf. here is a clip of a full round from the sim i have been playing
the last couple years. im also into building, and designing golf courses for this game. at the moment im working on one of the Trump courses i have the current lidar data for.
no i did not build the course in the vid, still working on my first, very time consuming task.
here is an idea on what i spend my time at.[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KvNckUI84A&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KvNckUI84A&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
I've never been good at golf (or mini golf) but it can be fun! I love the variety of games the Internet has to offer.

Lacewing

Feb 16, 2017
USA
Parrots
Murphy Jr. English Budgie
I m huge scrabble fan and play mostly on the net. Your golf looks like fun.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I buy game apps on my iPad. I enjoy hidden object/adventure games mostly, but I also like match 3, angry birds, and various puzzle type of games.

scotty1204

Jun 13, 2017
Paris Ontario Canada
Parrots
Pair of Green Cheeks/ Pineapple and a Yellow side. Sonny and Cher
looking for online games? Would like war or fantasy but no kids games. Adult games only. Anyone know of a good one please drop me a line. At present, I am playing AWOL and been at this sight for years.

Bob

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Love mini golf and also remember playing a duck shooting game as my first PC game years ago, which turned into a video game....on Nintendo! I also like the Sims. But I don't play many PC games anymore, mostly Xbox with only a few favorite games occasionally, but I miss my PS2, so I hope to buy that next tax season with selected favorite games I used to play as a kid/early teens! Gotta keep the memories!

Chirpy

Jan 16, 2020
Media
Australia
Parrots
Turquoise Parakeet - Grinchy
I play the hidden object games, a couple of word games on my phone and some colour in apps. I try to find games that either make me use my brain / think or help me reduce stress.

The hidden object & word games help with the thinking, the color in apps help with the stress.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I was looking some bird/parrot games many times - I don't mean something like carring pet parrot but where are many parrots - I've found 3 games so far:
- BirdLand (Paradise) - the first which I found and the worst to me. It is availble as an app on phone but also on computer in "Facebook Gameroom" (I'm not sure where is availble the 1st part - Birdland, I used to play only "Birdland Paradise" verson - the 2nd part)
- BirdLife - when I found it I was so happy because there are birds (including parrots) and match 3 game
- Too many Birds - the only one game which I know where all birds are parrots:):D This also is connected with match 3 game.
This is a parrot forum so I thought maybe somebody else also was looking for some bird games;) All games are free but unfortunately the last mentioned one is really limited and without paying, it's not really fun:( In other words: the testing is free, I think in the free verson you can have max 5 birds but I'm not sure

Qckslvr

Aug 2, 2020
San Jose
Parrots
Sun Conure
I play Final Fantasy XIV and Overwatch. Been on FFX* games for 20 years now lol Square Enid knows how to get my money.

I do like retro gaming as well. I built a table top arcade that uses a Raspberry Pi 4 running Retro Pi.

Monopoly, scrabble, suduko and mahjong are on my phone.

Most Reactions

Latest posts