geen cheek

eddie516

Nov 29, 2011
i have two green cheek and they are always in side there breeding box they come out to eat and go right back in any body knowy pl help :rainbow1::rainbow1: sorry about the last post i did it fast

Last edited:
can you give us any more information about them? How old are they? How long have they been together? How long have you had them? What are their genders?
Just to give us some more info so we can help you a little better :)

i really dont know to much about them a guy sold them to me for $50 i can take pic lol and that they are loud had them almost 6m

hi my name is eddie and i have two green cheeks and they are allways in side the box only come out to eat and go right back inside:rainbow1::rainbow1: can any one help me pl

What do you mean by "the box". I'm assuming you mean cage? What type of cage/box are they in?

Ooooh, if they're in a breeding box... this may be out of my league a bit! there's some more experienced members on here that can help you out... conures by their very nature are loud. From the sounds of it they are bonded to each other. What kind of diet are they on?

i think like 1 or 2 u think if i get the dna done ill know there age

Last edited:
How long have YOU had them. You bought them as a breeding pair? What kind of info did the seller give you?

ok but what do u think about the birds staying inthe breeding box thanks for your help

The only thing I know about birds and breeding is that I don't want mine to want to ... so I can't help you much. I'm sure someone on here will give you the info you need though. Good luck.

none sorry he was going to let them go and i told ill give 50 for them AND HE SOLD THEM TO ME

Oh boy if you don't know much about birds and even less about breeding I would look in the box asap and see if you have any eggs. If not, then I would suggest to remove the box.

Oh boy if you don't know much about birds and even less about breeding I would look in the box asap and see if you have any eggs. If not, then I would suggest to remove the box.
I fully agree ... you don't seem to know much about the birds you have. Probably would be a good idea to learn everything you can before you have baby birds.

I would remove the box. That will solve the immediate problem; they don't need it, technically, unless there are eggs in there, in which case, you need to get yourself some books and get familiar with resources.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back