Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I know that this is an old post but it's still a sticky in the CAG/TAG sub-forum
1647262232458.png

Why does it say that the user's account was made in 2006, but the post is in 2005? I'm kinda confused LOL, might be because the user was on this forum a very long time ago,

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
That's my guess, but I'm kinda confused, it says that Peta is not a staff member (I looked in the 'staff' section of 'members').

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I don't know the history of this forum. I was on another one which was moved(?) During one update and all registration dates of existing members turned to this update date. Or something like this. Anyway it was before I was a member.
Probably it is some kind of glitchπŸ€” unfortunately I know only the previous version of the forum

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm not sure, but perhaps her status reverted back to Super Mod when we had the upgrade.
I figure that's when the dates were mixed up as well on the screenshot.
I will ask Admin:)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
A thought on the date confusion.
TenthDoctor34, a returning member gave a clue! It appears the roots of this forum go back into the childhood of the internet!
Tailfeathersnetwork! All of it’s links point to this forum! Tail still shows up in searches, but the actual data isn’t readily available! If you think the conversion of our present PF was big, many of the older forums were only green screen text!

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
TenthDoctor34, a returning member gave a clue! It appears the roots of this forum go back into the childhood of the internet!
Tailfeathersnetwork! All of it’s links point to this forum! Tail still shows up in searches, but the actual data isn’t readily available! If you think the conversion of our present PF was big, many of the older forums were only green screen text!
Wow, interesting point!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Does it mean that the forum changed the name?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Our admin is currently away, I will ask all the questions when he returns:)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Well until that happens we'll just use this thread to share our theories and observations ;)

Maybe Tailfeathersnetwork got bought my parrotforums and they merged or something? Just my theory though

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Or maybe when Tailfeathers shut down they just diverted traffic here. I've seen that on a other forum I'm part of - behind the scenes the "new" forum agreed to be the recipient of the closing forum's traffic so that audience wouldn't just be left with a dead site.

Is it just me that pictures The Admin as a cool hacker version of the Wizard of Oz?

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Or maybe when Tailfeathers shut down they just diverted traffic here. I've seen that on a other forum I'm part of - behind the scenes the "new" forum agreed to be the recipient of the closing forum's traffic so that audience wouldn't just be left with a dead site.
Your guess was right ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts