Green Amazon's for sale, young.

tropicfront004

Apr 9, 2022
Parrots
Amazon greens
A fellow enthusiast recently passed away and I've inherited his flock. I am trying to get rid of some of these birds so I have them at a great price please inquire in the comments if you would be interested in obtaining anyone or a few of these beautiful and exotic parrotlets

Attachments

• kpimb6-12parrots1lg.jpg
    kpimb6-12parrots1lg.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 88

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. It may help to put what part of the world you're from. I hope you are able to find homes for them.

*Mod Note: If anyone is interested a Mod will be glad to forward messages.
As a general warning, please don't send money to anyone over the internet, you should see the bird in person first.

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
I hope you are able to find homes for the flock that you inherited

Henderbird

Apr 7, 2022
Canada
Parrots
Munchkin the Sun Conure!
A fellow enthusiast recently passed away and I've inherited his flock. I am trying to get rid of some of these birds so I have them at a great price please inquire in the comments if you would be interested in obtaining anyone or a few of these beautiful and exotic parrotlets
Hope you find good homes for them! My condolences!

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
How many are there? where are you located? I could only probably do a rehome fee of $50-$75 due to being under 18. PM me for more
Remember, an Amazon is a HUGE responsibility for a minor. They can live 60-80 years, and you don't know what aspects of your life will change in that time. You also need to make sure everyone you live with is ok with all the loud screaming that large parrots can make.

Henderbird

Apr 7, 2022
Canada
Parrots
Munchkin the Sun Conure!
Remember, an Amazon is a HUGE responsibility for a minor. They can live 60-80 years, and you don't know what aspects of your life will change in that time. You also need to make sure everyone you live with is ok with all the loud screaming that large parrots can make.
Agreed!
You really need to think of it from the birds perspective most of the time!
It really could aid in your decision making process!

Most Reactions

Latest posts