Hand Training

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
I wanna know too man.
Just coz I have nothing constructive to post doesnt mean I should't post.

Its like the Americans president. just coz he has nothing intilligent to say, doesnt mean he ever keeps his mouth shut about topix he knows nothing about.

I compare my posting habits to his international policy speeches.
Both have about the same intelectual content but his upset more people than I have access to.

I had to edit this post and specify one Particular American rather than generalize. Wouldnt want to upset the Americans, they might invade me.

Last edited:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
*LMAO because of Red's last post ... *(

All I'm going to say is, I didn't vote for him!! And I totally agree that he has nothing intellegent to say ...

but again, we aren't going to turn this board political, we are here to talk about our birds.

~ Tex:50:

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Then stop wasting our time telling us who you didnt vote for.
This is a Parrot forum man. try and stay on topic, willya please?
sheesh!
Now wheres my lighter?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Now now, lets not have politics here. Different people have different views and we don't want to be offending anyone. Lets keep it all about our birds.

We have an Off Topic thread where we can talk about ALMOST anything,
NO POLICTICS PLEASE.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
*looking at Peta, and pointing at Red ...*

BUT MUM, HE STARTED IT!!

*LOL!* :p :D :D :p

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
And Mum saying

"I understand dear, I'll slap his legs when I catch up with him"

:D :D :D :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
how much like your house does this thread sound like now ....

What was this thread originally about before we hijacked it anyway?:30:

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Yeah Tracy, how are the hands?

Sisqo bites sometimes and even then it's not quite a bite, it's more of a grab as if he were falling and used his beak to steady himself.
Of course this is only with me and my mom. Went to give him his meds the other day and had the boyfriend hold him. Sisqo sure didn't like that and unfortunately he took it out on the boyfriend's thumb. Didn't break the skin, but still..not very nice. :mad:

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
She still don't wanna come out of her cage, except trying to fit through the opening where her food dish is. Obvisiously not quite big enough for her.

She seems to get grumpy in the evenings by the time I get food for myself and all the pets, so she don't really want to be touched. She is very good in the mornings so I think this weekend I'll put a real effort in. Didn't this weekend because I drove an hour and a half to buy them loads of toys and then Sunday drove 2 hours to get Popsicle a new cage. Yep nothing for myself just them.

In good news I still have all my fingers and havn't been bitten yet, she don't really lunge anyways more just moves towards you slowly to warn you to leave her alone. I've been touching her feet while she climbs around the cage she just seems to growl at me when I do that, so I keep doing it. Slow slow slow progress but still progres.

Most Reactions

Latest posts