Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy 3rd PF Anniversary Jexnell!!!

1659022310729.png

We are so happy that you are a part of the PF Family!
We know that Phoenix is now staying with your daughter,
and your love for Phoenix and your ability to put his needs first touched us all.

1659022485393.png

We would love to hear updates on how he is settling in, and on how you're doing.

Happy-Anniversary-Animated-Gif-Messages.gif

@Jexnell

Jexnell

Supporting Member
2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 28, 2019
Portland Oregon
Parrots
Phoenix - Sun conure
Well me I am doing terribly. Miss his little feathered butt so much. Still catch myself setting aside bits of my meals for him to come "steal".
He apparently is doing great like he's been there all along. Funny thing the parakeets love him so much they won't let any humans close to him without some sort of defense circle of wings and beaks...

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Well me I am doing terribly. Miss his little feathered butt so much. Still catch myself setting aside bits of my meals for him to come "steal".
He apparently is doing great like he's been there all along. Funny thing the parakeets love him so much they won't let any humans close to him without some sort of defense circle of wings and beaks...
I'm so sorry, it must be so hard. Sending hugs of comfort to you.

I'm glad to hear that he has settled in so well, complete with new feathered bodyguards:) I hope you're able to go and visit him soon.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Happy ParrotForums Anniversary ❤️

I'm still so bummed your living situation won't allow Phoenix to live with you so I can only imagine how hard it is he's not there! I love that you get to hear about his budgie posse though :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
@Jexnell, I’m glad you know where Phoenix is and that he is safe, but my heart truly breaks for you to have been forced to part with him this way. I’m so sorry you are going through this and you have my every sympathy. 🙏 Sending the warmest of feathered hugs to you.

Most Reactions