Happy Birthday Blanca (blancaej)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Blanca, HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, my dear friend! Wishing you only the very best - today, tomorrow and always! May there be NO more emergency visits!! ;) HUGS to you!! :smile015:
Birthday-1.jpg
birthday2.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLANCA!!! I hope your special day is perfect in every way!

Awww. Thanks guys! Yeah, definitely had enough of the ER to last me awhile. Lol!!

Happy Birthday !!! What are you doing today ?

Well, I've had an awful headache for 2 days and had to go to the doctors this morning to be diagnosed with a sinus infection.

But the good news is, I'm feeling much better and enjoying dinner out with my son & hubby! My daughter is at a friend's, so there will be more celebrating tomorrow. ;) Hopefully, I'll feel even better by tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Blanca!!! I'm glad you're feeling better and enjoying some quality family time!

And those multi-day celebrations are just the best, aren't they?

Happy Birthday, Blanca!!! I'm glad you're feeling better and enjoying some quality family time!

And those multi-day celebrations are just the best, aren't they?
Yes they are! ;)

Happy Birthday, Blanca!!! Glad you are feeling better and able to be out celebrating with your family.

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a good one!!

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes! :D

Thank you, both of you! :D

Happy Happy belated birthday Blanca! I hope your day was wonderful yesterday and that today is fantastic as well!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back