Happy Birthday, clark_conure

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH MY GOOD FRIEND; clark_conure!

We wish you the Happiest of Birthdays!

Truly enjoy your Birthday,
after all you only get one per year! So, enjoy it to the fullest!

100-Wonderful-Happy-Birthday-Whatsapp-Status-Wishes-04.jpg

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

:gcc: + :gcc:

I was sitting here just getting off of work and was like oh shi....my parrot board.....!!!!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Birthday Justin!
Have An Amazing Day!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Birthday Justin!
I hope your day is fantastic!!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Happy birthday!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!!!
Wishing you joy on your special day!

maxresdefault.jpg

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Happy birthday, clark_conure! Let this day be very special, and bring you a lot of joy.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ooei1yJYc"]Boozle sings Happy Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
aFAr3w2.jpg

"Happy BirdDdayY! Gonna load car with Tequila an pizzza an party hats an see you for lottsa fun, gee sure hope this car floats, will turn right at Iceland an pick up ice, wait up for me!"

Oh, Rickeybird.
Happy Birthday, J!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
If memory serves me correctly, it was whilst on my third crocodile hunt down the Roper River in the Northern Territory where I first met Justin. They were wild times that called for wild men. We were needed an extra man to go hunting a huge rogue male croc that had been menacing a local fig farm, famous for its fig jam (just ask me) We placed an advertisement in the NT News that read “Men Wanted - croc hunting adventure, low pay, high risk, death almost certain, must bring own bicycle.” Justin happened to be in Darwin at the time and applied, we knew he was the man for the job when he arrived for the interview dressed as Marlene Deitrich.

After two days on the Roper we finally discovered the croc trap had been sprung and it contained a massive and very angry 5 metre crocodile!! Justin single-handedly winched the trap ashore and unleashed the great beast. All hands then leapt on the back of the thrashing animal trying to subdue it, but it’s head broke free of Justin’s grip.

“What do I do now?” Justin yelled at the boss man.

“Anything,” he replied, “just make it snappy ok?!!!!”

(Crocodiles, snappy, geddit? :) )

Happy birthday Justin!

Last edited:

Aratingettar

May 29, 2018
Poland
Parrots
Sun t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ C̶o̶n̶u̶r̶e̶ terrorist Cytrynka (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fiona (F),
Peach faced lovebird Fionek (M)
Now that's the Fantasy of OZ! :D

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
If memory serves me correctly, it was whilst on my third crocodile hunt down the Roper River in the Northern Territory where I first met Justin. They were wild times that called for wild men. We were needed an extra man to go hunting a huge rogue male croc that had been menacing a local fig farm, famous for its fig jam (just ask me) We placed an advertisement in the NT News that read “Men Wanted - croc hunting adventure, low pay, high risk, death almost certain, must bring own bicycle.” Justin happened to be in Darwin at the time and applied, we knew he was the man for the job when he arrived for the interview dressed as Marlene Deitrich.

After two days on the Roper we finally discovered the croc trap had been sprung and it contained a massive and very angry 5 metre crocodile!! Justin single-handedly winched the trap ashore and unleashed the great beast. All hands then leapt on the back of the thrashing animal trying to subdue it, but it’s head broke free of Justin’s grip.

“What do I do now?” Justin yelled at the boss man.

“Anything,” he replied, “just make it snappy ok?!!!!”

(Crocodiles, snappy, geddit? :) )

Happy birthday Justin!

true story is absolutely true...fun fact crocodiles do taste like chicken.....I've had it.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thank you Aratingettar, we do our best!

And Justin I hope when you ate your crocodile that it was prepared by this venerable Darwin eatery :)

lamanuka-albums-mars-birds-picture21318-drw-holiday-054a.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts