Happy Birthday Debbie!! (Ellie777Australia!)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Happy Birthday Debbie!!

157760188beutiful-happy-birthday-cake-for-her-gif.gif

With Love From Your Parrot Forums Family

c6b0906562a1880655b9eccadc696a03.gif

Wishing you a day full of joy and love, my friend!

animated-bird-image-0595.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!!!
Given that you Australians live in the future (That's my interpretation of the time difference, and I'm sticking to it), I know for you the day has officially ended... but hereabouts the celebration rages on! I hope your special day was filled to bursting with the love of family and the laughter of friends! Sending lots of birthday hugs your way, my friend.

274622740.jpg

A Very Happy Extended Birthday, Ellie777Australia! (Debbie)
One of the Great Joys of Parrotforum is that we all get to celebrate LONGER, by Starting Early and Keeping the Party Going!!!

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

bday-414.gif

I hope your day is just as wonderful as you are, my Friend!

:smile054: Happiest of Birthdays, Debbie! Hope the day was as wonderful as you!! :smile054:

Vegan-Black-Forest-Cake-Easy-Recipe-Glutenfree-Sugarfree-1.jpg

Happy Birthday!!! Its been a joy to get to know you and your bright mind! So glad you joined us!

Oh happy birthday!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind Birthday Wishes everyone. It IS great living in the future and having an extended day LOL. We had a wonderful family outing, complete with Ellie and Bertie in their travel cages on a nearby table - celebrating with us.

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie!!
From your Parrot Forums Family!​
453807402black-calligraphy-happy-birthday-fireworks-wishes-animated-gif.gif

bday-169.gif
We're keeping the party going just a little longer!
Hope your big day was fantastic!!!​

Happy Birthday, Debbie! This week is packed with friends' and family members' birthdays, we have so much cake - will eat a piece for you too!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back