Happy Father's day to all the dads out there :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Happy Father's Day!

354951-Pier-Fathers-Day-Animated-Gif.gif

Whether you are a Father to human and/or feathered children, we hope you enjoy your special day:)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy father's, day sad thing i wish I can celebrate with my father but he traveled for work.
Awww, I'm sorry May. I bet he is thinking about you today and wishing he was home, too. ❤️

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Awww, I'm sorry May. I bet he is thinking about you today and wishing he was home, too. ❤️

Traveled all my business life. It was always a joy to be home and have my dear family celebrate special days when I was home! When your Father comes home, provide him a huge hug and tell him how much you Love him and all he does to assure you are cared for.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Traveled all my business life. It was always a joy to be home and have my dear family celebrate special days when I was home! When your Father comes home, provide him a huge hug and tell him how much you Love him and all he does to assure you are cared for.
thanks a ton,yaa he I think will come back tomorrow hopefully so maybe if he came il celebrate it with him tomorrow , really thanks guys your words are so magical!.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
i remember last fathers day I made a cake then I tasted I was like bauh why does it taste like that and then when my mom tasted it she said you used the wrong flour and I was like bummer all that work for nothing.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
We're not getting together for Father's Day until JUly 1st. My sister, I think, had dance competitions with my nephew so plans got screwed up a bit :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts