hello every one its khalid

khaloody199

Jul 27, 2013
hi guys..
thats first time for me to join in english forum..
i like it because i guess it very useful for the parrots owners

i'd love to interduse my self am khalid from pakistan but burned in qatar and living in Qatar..

to be honstly my english its not very well and i will try to prove it by communicating with all of you...

and by the way am planning to own african gery

Welcome! Your English is fine, we'll all manage ;)

Feel free to browse around and learn more about African Greys here :)

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. :)

Don't worry about your English...from what you wrote, you did JUST fine. :D

Hey and welcome to the forum. Your doing great with the English. Better than some others who speak English. LOL. Please don't be shy, post anytime. We love to hear from people in different parts of the world. Are African Greys hard to find in Quatar? What parrots can you get there?

Last edited:
Hello there, and welcome to the forum. :)

Don't worry about your English...from what you wrote, you did JUST fine. :D

Well I hope to be useful for that forum and I hope to know more about the cag by the way I owned one before 5 or 6 years and he dead in the second or the third day he was always inside the cage and shouting alot till he dead:white1:

Hey and welcome to the forum. Your doing great with the English. Better than some others who speak English. LOL. Please don't be shy, post anytime. We love to hear from people in different parts of the world. Are African Greys hard to find in Quatar? What parrots can you get there?

Well thank you very much and for sure I will be confident ...
about the parrots here its not hard to find but we have alot of cag , cockatoo and macaw ..

and the cag is around 600 $ or 700 $
the macaw around 2000 $ or 3000 $

But until now I didn't saw amazons alot ...
but im planing to own the cag for me from pakistan and for my friend I want to bring for him an amazon but I dont know which type I have to choose the blue fronted or the dubble yellow head

by the way for me like as a first time planing to train and own a parrot how much the age should be?

Welcome
Enjoy our forum
As long as you talk about birds we understand

Thanks .. and sure it will be about the parrots always .. just I hope to found the answers which its inside my mine and help the people in the future when I knew more about that

about the parrots here its not hard to find but we have alot of cag , cockatoo and macaw ..

but im planing to own the cag for me from pakistan and for my friend I want to bring for him an amazon but I dont know which type I have to choose the blue fronted or the dubble yellow head

by the way for me like as a first time planing to train and own a parrot how much the age should be?

My choice would be a Double Yellow Head , IMO a better choice than Blue Front. Age? About 3months old would be best, You want to get a baby as soon AFTER weaning as possible. Make sure they are eating and drinking on their own. A handfeed baby that is tame would be best.

My choice would be a Double Yellow Head , IMO a better choice than Blue Front. Age? About 3months old would be best, You want to get a baby as soon AFTER weaning as possible. Make sure they are eating and drinking on their own. A handfeed baby that is tame would be best.

Well thanks alot for your advice but I guess the hand feeder babies are not the good choice for me because sometimes I stay for one or 2 days at work but I will do my best by reading about them before I own she and hope to have a good luck in it

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back