Hello from a new member

MKay

Jan 25, 2006
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Pionus, YNA, WB caiques, quakers, goffin, lovebirds, GC conure, parakeet,
Hi, Michael told me about this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

BLINKI1.gif
[/IMG]

Hi there MKay, nice to see you here, We're all a friendly bunch here. Look forward to talking soon

CUTE gif! Looks like I have my work cut out for me trying to figure out how to use all the features here.

Thanks for the welcome.. I look forward to getting to know and learn from all of you!
:eek:

Welcome MKay! Nice to have you here. We love pictures, just to let you know. :)

f06b4970.jpg

Okay, here goes a try at a pic!

Re:attempting picture posting

f06b4970.jpg

Okay, here goes a try at a pic!

OMG! That caption certainly fits. He almost doesn't look real.

Greylady: I am not seeing the pictures on the site. I have to right click and put the address from the 'properties' into my search engine to see them. Is it just my computer having a problem?

I'm terrible at this!

Maybe in a few days... too much on my mind right now.

Attachments

• bird poop.gif
    bird poop.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 249
Alison,
I don't know if you have "ad blocking or spam blocking" on your internet service? If it's enabled, some times it causes pictures not to show.
This is just a stab at the problem as I'm not really sure how this particular site operates.

Michael

Re: attempting picture posting

Hiya MKay,
Glad you found the place! You're not doing too poorly with the picture posting from what I can see! Catch ya later...

Michael

Hi MKay. I'm usually known around the web as 9Catsz but you know me as KarenH. I really like this forum format better than any other forums I've been on.

Karen

Alison, try disabling your spam blocking, if that doesn't work we'll have another thinks, Is anyone else having these problems??????????

Karen glad you like the site

MKay, youre doing just fine.

I love the picture, So does Bucc he is sitting here with me me saying "we like that birdie oh yes we do"

Karen, great to see another friendly face! CUTE kitty pic! I hope you all have great day.

Oh MKay, meant to say, all my gifs are stored on photobucket, which makes it really easy, so guess I'm cheating a little bit. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back